The facility houses several wide-field fluorescence microscopes.
- Olympus BX51 fluorescence microscope equipped with UV, FITC, TRITC, Cy5 and FITC+Texas Red filtersets, 2x, 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x, and 60x objective lenses, a Prior Proscan XY motorized stage, a Heidenhain microcator, an Olympus DP72 CCD camera and Visiopharm newCAST software.
- Nikon ECLIPSE E800M fluorescence microscope equipped with UV, FITC, TRITC, Cy5, GFP and FITC+TRITC filtersets, 0.5x, 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x, and 100x objective lenses, and a Diagnostic Instruments Spot RT CCD camera.
- Zeiss AxioImager2 automated upright microscope equipped with a Q-Imaging Retiga-2000R color CCD camera, fluorescence optics (DAPI, CFP, GFP, Cy3, Cy5), DIC, 5x, 10x, 20x, 40x, 63x and 100x objective lenses, motorized XY stage, microcator and Microbrightfield Neurolucida imaging / image analysis software.
- Zeiss Axiovert 200 equipped with a Hamamastu ORCA ER CCD camera, Colibri LED illumination unit (blue, green, red), white light LED and a stage heater (for live cell imaging).
- Zeiss AxioObserver (associated with the Atomic Force/Scanning Probe microscope) equipped with DAPI, GFP, rhodamine filtersets, 10x, 20x, 40x, 63x objective lenses and an AxioCam MRm camera.
- Olympus IX81 (associated with the TIRF microscope) equipped with UV, FITC, TRITC, quad filtersets, 10x, 20x, 40x, 60x, 100x objective lens, and a Hamamatsu Orca ER CCD camera
- Zeiss Axiovert 40 (associated with the microdissection system) equipped with fluorescence (GFP, DAPI and TRITC filter sets) and 10x, 20x, and 40x phase objective lenses.
A Zeiss Discovery V20 Stereo zoom microscope with transmitted, reflection and fluorescence illumination, 0.63x, 1.25x and 1.5x lenses, filter sets for GFP, CFP, YFP and DsRed and a AxioCam MRc CCD camera is available for macroscopic & microscopic imaging.